Employer ICHRA Benefits
With the economy starting to bounce back, employee attraction & retention is more valuable than ever before. Small and large businesses alike are looking for ways to offer benefits to employees without hurting their bottom line and one-size-fits-all group insurance plans simply aren’t meeting employee’s needs. ICHRAs (Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangements) allow for personalization and flexibility in these ever important benefits that you can offer your employees.
Flexibility – ICHRA allows employers to offer benefits per employee class.
Attraction/Retention – ICHRA allows for personalized healthcare, choosing the plan that best suits the employee through the ACA.
Controlled Costs & Risk – ICHRA allows employers to take control of the insurance spending, contributions, and risk.
ACA Compliance – ICHRA plans meet the standards of Minimum Essential Coverage, Minimum Value, and Affordability.
Administration – W3ll eliminates the need for employers to struggle with the logistics of benefits.
ICHRA is different than a traditional HRA for two reasons. First, an ICHRA can reimburse individual insurance premiums, whereas an HRA cannot. Second, an ICHRA works with individual insurance plans, while an HRA can only be used with a group health plan.
A USEFUL TOOLSET
Today’s employers are looking for benefits guidance. W3ll provides all of the tools you need to offer benefits for your employees for individual medical insurance.
No need to get out your statistics books. With our analytics software and rating engine, we can tell you whether the benefit dollar amount you are offering your employees is affordable with the click of a button.
We take care of the employee notification through their preferred method of communication. All CMS mandated notices will be sent through W3ll.
W3ll provides agents the freedom to manage all employee enrollments within a group setting.
ICHRA by the Numbers
ICHRA by 2029
Available in all
Your Private Exchange
Search and compare an unlimited amount of quotes anytime, anywhere.
On and/or Off Exchange Plans, Select Carriers
Laptop, tablet, or even a phone – your clients can request and review quotes!
Questions about your portal? Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality support. Contact us today – we’re here to assist you.
- Entirely cloud based – Your NIST 800 secure private exchange allows your client to shop insurance at anytime, from anywhere, and on any device
- One-Stop-Shop – Your private exchange will do the heavy lifting.
- Plan Selection – Your private exchange displays all the on-exchange ACA plans and the off exchange QHP plans based on your and your employees’ locations.
- Employer Support – Your private exchange is designed specifically to assist you in enrolling all eligible employees. Simple, streamlined, intuitive experience for those who want to enroll online, and certified broker call center for those who don’t.
- Branded – You can choose to brand your private exchange to meet your needs.